Open Says Me Ltd Terms and Conditions
- No delegate is permitted to make any recordings (Auditory or video) or take photographs during any of the training presentations.
- Delegates working for an organisation such as the NHS, must provide a valid purchase order and the address where the invoice should be sent. No application for such staff will be processed without a purchase order number.
- Non NHS staff and those self-funding, need to complete an application form, with details of where the invoice should be sent to.
- Payment of invoices must be received within 28 days of the date of the invoice. For training courses, payment must be received before the course start date.
- Invoices not settled within 28 days, will incur an administration charge of 10%.
- In the event of invoices not being settled within the time frame outlined above by Open Says Me Ltd will add a 10% administration charge for every letter, e-mail or phone call made in relation to the outstanding invoice.
- Any place that has not been paid in full before the start of the course, will be cancelled by the course organisers.
- Refunds will only be given if places are cancelled in writing four weeks before the start of the course. Cancellations are subject to a 20% administration charge.
- Cancellations made before four weeks of the course start date, will be refunded in full.
- Substitutions of delegates will be accepted. Substitutions must be given in writing.
- By attending any of the courses run by Open Says Me Ltd, all delegates undertake not to disturb interrupt, or otherwise impair the course for any other delegates. Where necessary Open Says Me Ltd may at its own discretion and without discussion, ask any delegate to leave the course. In such circumstances, no refund of course fees will be given.
- Applying for a course is acknowledgement that you have accepted and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out above.